Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Free your Wild :: Beach Boho :: Living Space :: Bedroom :: Bathroom :: Outdoor :: Decor + Design :: See more Bohemian Style Home Inspiration @untamedorganica
- In pursuit of the elusive ideal, we turn to holistic, one of four palettes from our 2017 Color Forecast. Inspired by the intersection of luxury goods and fair trade goodness, this palette relies on arctic neutrals, blush roses and wild browns like Coral Island SW 6332, Brandywine SW 7710 and Stardew SW 9138.
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- Another great inspiration for Power’s home—which has a color palette of predominantly neutrals and black—is the work of interior designer Darryl Carter. “I love how the…
- 7. The red with the gray mirrors the Universitys colors, if we want to go down that route. color palette
- CHAMELEON. Color Palette.
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- Color palette; sconces & beautiful art above simple mantle
- Ceilings, contrasting dark stain on woodwork, color palette.
- Gray-toned furniture and floor coverings keep the color palette calm, while a graceful chandelier brings in a bit of classic gold.
- Navy, Silver, White, and Custom Yellow Wedding Color Palette – custom color palette created at MagnetStreet.com