Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- Mason jar candle set – So easy to make! Just buy different sized mason jars, fill with coffee beans and vanilla pillar candles, and tie some rope around the tops for something a little extra. They look great AND your house will smell fantastic!
- Aubrey and Bristol use clever design and craftsmanship to turn a small house with inconvenient layouts into an open concept masterpiece.
- Half of a cable reel makes a great table too! -cut off bottom and install and hinged door on base for some hidden storage!
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- This Laundry Room Makeover transforms this little closet with wasted space into a functional laundry area with just a few simple changes!
- This makes so much more sense than a coffee table | Its Your Home
- sketchy. Angled tear drop in dark red stoneware shows off your favorite blooms. Textured with organic etchings for a casual feel.
- Designating a hall entryway. Dresser to drop my bag in. Stool for taking shoes off.
- First off, thanks so much for all the great feedback and kind comments on our new house ! A lot of you have mentioned that you couldn…