Photo via: gallerieb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reclaimed Wood Mantle Beam and Brick Fireplace
- Shiplap Fireplace with Built-Ins ~ www.theuniquenest.com
- ethanol fireplace with built-in storage
- fireplace (with gas insert), builtins, and windows to top – but windows all the way across since no chimney.
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- A laid-back family home in Southern California seamlessly blends coastal style with traditional sensibilities
- Get the full details to recreate this gorgeous turquoise coastal living room with our tips and hints and full shopping sources.
- Dream Beach Cottage with Neutral Coastal Decor – Home Bunch – An Interior Design & Luxury Homes Blog
- East Coast House with Blue and White Coastal Interiors: The kitchen and dining room opens to a cozy family room with causal furnishings.
- DIY Fireplace Wood Mantel, white mantelpiece, step by step, great deal to save you money