Photo via: theheartfelthome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glue each piece of mirror to the door….then glue curved pieces of wood onto mirror. Easy diy!…maybe embroidery hoops
- This storage-smart built-in is ideal for holding home office supplies. See the rest of this renovated home: http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/remodeling/before-and-after/farmhouse-renovation/?socsrc=bhgpin051713builtinofficestorage=7
- Love this…I hate seeing clothes baskets full of clothes!
- This Pin was discovered by Brenda Becerra♡. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- Pretend the blue fabric is the fireplace.
- I love this colour scheme and the mixture of the different warm shades of grey! Also loving the pillow fabric and the blanket. LOVE!
- Natural elements offer spring-like support and resiliency with form and softness. Plush woven upholstery has a lavish feel and on trend gray color. Soft to the touch, this fabric is also durable enough for a busy family room.
- Ralph Lauren Homes New Bohemian spool Chair in a black, white and red plaid fabric from the West Village collection
- My baby boys nursery is all about calm grey and white tones with a touch of navy. The classic cross print and assortment of printables brings it all together.
- These two stripes work together beautifully! The pillow with the white background and thin blue stripes plays off the bolder pattern so perfectly.
- Gray-toned furniture and floor coverings keep the color palette calm, while a graceful chandelier brings in a bit of classic gold.
- like how the kitchen is tucked away just a little while still being an open layout – that far door on the L could lead in from the garage