Photo via: best99homedecorpics.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Clock End Table @istandarddesign
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- How To: DIY Industrial Coffee Table
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Coffee Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- DIY Vintage Clock Table: Make this vintage clock table with some flea market finds! Easy and budget friendly to do and the result turns out so beautiful for your home.
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!!
- How to build a DIY sofa side table for about 15 dollars! Step by step instructions
- This nightstand… isnt she cute?! Build your own! Check out our YouTube tutorial! The link is…”
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…