Photo via: best99homedecorpics.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- How To: DIY Industrial Coffee Table
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Coffee Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!!
- This nightstand… isnt she cute?! Build your own! Check out our YouTube tutorial! The link is…”
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Ana White | Build a Narrow Cottage End Tables | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Bench crafts homedecor rustic