Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Tis the perfect season for knits – not only for your wardrobe but also for your home. Adding a knitted blanket or pillow to your couch or bed makes for a comfy and cozy room for you and your guests.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Cactus home decor from bedroom, living room, kitchen & more. Affordable & stylish cactus home decor all on amazon prime!! Decorate your indoors with a little help from the cactus!
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- my living room color scheme – gold, black, tan and white
- Living Room Inspiration: Navy, Blush and Gold Living Room by Studio McGee
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- – Overview – Details – Why We Love It – This 12-light chandelier with airy geometric circles has a large presence and striking gold finish. It would be stunning light fixture in a foyer, family or din
- Decor Inspiration Ideas: Living Room | nousDECOR.com
- Limelight hydrangea. Idea for entry way, living room on coffee table or shelves or even centerpiece on dining room table!
- OooH! Get fat quarters that coordinate with the living room to create matching wall-art. OR scrapbook paper… hmm