Photo via: classyclutter.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Salvaged windows divide a space while giving a light, airy feeling. | 27 Ways To Maximize Space With Room Dividers
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- The family room features a fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling white oak facade and a Belgian block firebox centered between walls made up of windows and french doors that allow sunlight to into the room and across hardwood floors. Photo: Contributed Photo
- The Farmhouse Porch: Entry Way Refresh- plenty of old windows to use, use white pitchers and vases from wedding decor
- Made to order industrial style table made from hand-selected premium pine wood and sturdy steel pipe legs. Proudly designed and handmade in
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Made in Italy from luxurious and sturdy materials, this oversized leather club chair is built for both comfort and style. The chair features a strong wooden base, supple foam and duck down filling, an
- I made it home safe from Seattle and it’s right back to work! I mentioned earlier that I was staying with my cousin and helping her update her living room there. It was a pretty hectic week with both
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- Painted cabinet
- DIY Cabinet Entryway Bench Instructions-20 Best Entryway Bench DIY Ideas Projects Furniture
- Jenna Sue: Living Room Details: DIY Cabinet, Tree stump table and Sofa Slipcovers