Photo via: crateandbarrel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- ethanol fireplace with built-in storage
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- “golden tones are easier to work with than lemony tones, which can be too intense and have a ‘highlighter’ effect.” With a “suite” of closely related shades—from the ceiling to the rich wood floor
- Love the Super Tall Cabinets, Extra Tall Doors, Fireplace, Legs on the Island, Sink and Open Floor Plan
- DIY built-in cabinets and bookcase wall – finished 4
- I loved disguising the monster tv with this chic trellis wallpaper. The deepness in colors connects with the darkness of the wood shelving so the Tv disappears.
- fireplace (with gas insert), builtins, and windows to top – but windows all the way across since no chimney.
- Dark wood floors, open plan
- Reclaimed Rustic Live Edge Coffee Table Mid Century Modern Live Edge Solid Slab Wood Rustic Reclaimed Natural Edge Retro Handcrafted Coffee Coffee Table
- Aubrey and Bristol use clever design and craftsmanship to turn a small house with inconvenient layouts into an open concept masterpiece.