Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this DIY High Back Bench perfect for a dining bench, an accent piece, mudroom or entry way! Easy to customize. Get the free plans and how-to tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY: How to Build a Ladder Shelf – tutorial shows each step. This is a great beginners project – Making it in the Mountains
- LOVE these DIY Bar Stools… Free plans for tall or short stools! SO EASY! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Keep your yoga mats easy to grab and organized by building your own yoga mat rack. Perfect for a home gym. Free plans and template included.
- Ana White | Build a Narrow Cottage End Tables | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Coffee Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Free Woodworking Plans – DIY Desk Table and Nightstand – Great hidden storage! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Tis the perfect season for knits – not only for your wardrobe but also for your home. Adding a knitted blanket or pillow to your couch or bed makes for a comfy and cozy room for you and your guests.
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Hometalk :: $15 DIY Rustic Bench. you have to follow a million links, but eventually end up at Ana Whites site with the building plans.
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.