Photo via: pinkpreppylillylover.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- bright room colors for living room in boho chic style
- love the bright colors against the white…Bohemian style living room from New York Spaces
- Ralph Lauren Homes New Bohemian spool Chair in a black, white and red plaid fabric from the West Village collection
- Bright and White, even at night! I love the brightness white textures bring to a space, day or night. Pillows, throws and accessories from HomeGoods. Sponsored Pin.
- my living room color scheme – gold, black, tan and white
- Bring a shabby chic charm to your home by adding pieces of wall decor from Kirklands Flea Market Collection. They are full of bright colors, one-of-a-kind styles and vintage designs!
- Grey, black and white. Simple and stunning.
- Victoria White Micro Marble with Black Cast Inset Electric Fireplace Suite, 0000003686522
- black and white drapes
- black and white photograph gallery wall for the wall to the right of the bed
- Dark blue walls with black and white accents.