Photo via: artsychicksrule.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How to Build a Ladder Shelf – tutorial shows each step. This is a great beginners project – Making it in the Mountains
- Ladder and lantern DIY project | Refurbished Ideas
- Primitive Country Ladder with LED Lights
- Even a total beginner can make this simple, rustic throw ladder for about $6!!!
- Build this DIY Modern Blanket ladder with only 3 basic tools! Easy to build and perfect for beginners. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- This Entry Way Gallery Wall Idea is perfect for any area in your home. Get your Gallery Wall Idea prints here. How To Create the perfect Gallery Wall.
- Nice home office idea. I like the place for the printer and the open cubby below for the modem, etc.
- bonus room idea; gray. Like the furniture patterns and colors
- love the idea of using a chunky shelf above the couch – especially if you dont have a mantel to decorate!
- Good idea above the mantle. Would save money by not taking stone all the way to the ceiling
- If the idea of changing your mantel a hundred times a year to suit every holiday and season gives you… Read more »