Photo via: philipmitchelldesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog
- One of my favourite shots from the Esher project | Sophie Paterson Interiors
- Ella Rose – a beautiful, grayed out pink – I LOVE this color! A color in the new line of paint by Joanna Gaines and Magnolia Market
- Pastel shades of blue and brown colours with a gray tint are harmoniously supplemented by flax and anthracite shades. Celadon brings a special depth to the.
- An amazing bohemian inspired room, in many lovely autumn shades of brown.
- Cozy living room in shades of gray !
- I love this colour scheme and the mixture of the different warm shades of grey! Also loving the pillow fabric and the blanket. LOVE!
- Good news, renters. White is in. When two major paint companies, Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams, chose shades of white for their pick of 2016 (Simply White and Alabaster, respectively), your plain, unpaintable walls became your greatest asset.
- A streamlined design with inverted pleats gives the Murano window panel a modern sensibility. Wooden buttons stacked in sets of three accent this linen-like panel in solid neutral shades. With back ta
- Update your fireplace focal point for year-round enjoyment. With a few savvy styling tips, your hearth can reflect the changing seasons. Keep your year-round mantel décor simple and stylish, then layer seasonal accessories to carry you through the holidays and beyond.
- Chandelier With Spotted Shades, Fresh Greens and Festive Ribbon – 2015 Holiday House Tour
- Beistellschrank, L 36 cm, B 50 cm, H 104 cm