Photo via: onekindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mykonos Large Chandelier by E.F. Chapman in Antique-Burnished Brass | Interior design by Kyle Knight Design
- How to paint old brass lamps (sarah m. dorsey designs blog)
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- A modern family room loft || burnt orange pillows, blue wool rug, brass lamps, agate wall art, & wall decor from Homegoods
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- Coffee table, shelf, couch…a symmetrical, very soothing arrangement
- Corner shelf
- corner tv shelf built in – Google Search
- something like this, a narrow long shelf for the side of the couch??!! Painted Cottage Two-Shelf Side Table: End Tables | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean
- DIY: How to Build a Ladder Shelf – tutorial shows each step. This is a great beginners project – Making it in the Mountains
- I enjoy decorating this shelf from Hobby Lobby. So fun to find vintage pieces to decorate with.