Photo via: magnoliamarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Console of all Consoles!! look at those stunning handcut MURANO glass elements – a common feature in our Lifetime Collection from Italy. See more @ www.sovereigninteriors.com.au
- This neutral living room is decorated with natural elements. More decorating ideas: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/seasonal/fall/decorating-with-natural-elements/
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- Interior wood walls are all the rage, but the thought of gathering and mounting reclaimed barn wood was way more than my lazy *ss could handle.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Sherwin Williams Poised Taupe. Looks way more greenish here than it does in real life
- This makes so much more sense than a coffee table | Its Your Home
- emerald inspired living room design with botanical and geometric patterns
- Easily add natural elements into your decor with these simple patchwork rustic stars.
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- ikea hack More