Photo via: styleheroine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ComicMount is not just for graded comic books. ComicMount comic book display is also great for traditional books! Collections usually contain both traditional and graded books so we wanted to develop a product that could be used by everyone for all of their comic book display requirements. www.comicmount.com
- Open the barn doors for an entertainment center and close them for a book shelf – genius! cottage rustic
- If you decorate using colour psychology as your guide book you will know that blue is a colour that cools and soothes. We put together a collection of blue room; from bathrooms to living rooms, blue is perfect for our hot summers.
- Lose the TV stand and use shelves instead. Love this look.
- stone fireplace, gas log fireplace, floating shelves and cabinets on both sides.
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- White built-in shelves || www.studio-mcgee.com
- DIY shallow shelves, Pottery Barn Knockoff Photo Ledges – Bower Power Blog
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo
- 1 post 9 rustic elegant shelves, diy, home decor, how to, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, woodworking projects
- Exposed brick wall painted white aged, thick white floating shelves, fresh flowers, chunky wooden table and industrial ceiling pendants