Photo via: jaclyncampanaro.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- Cozy seating and lovely books make this a perfect cottage room.
- 7 Awesome Shelfies books turned around to keep colors toned down
- Pages from old hymn books rolled and ties with twin and placed in a vase.
- ComicMount is not just for graded comic books. ComicMount comic book display is also great for traditional books! Collections usually contain both traditional and graded books so we wanted to develop a product that could be used by everyone for all of their comic book display requirements. www.comicmount.com
- love a corner by a window with a comfy spot and lots of books! Heaven! Bookcase, home library
- If you decorate using colour psychology as your guide book you will know that blue is a colour that cools and soothes. We put together a collection of blue room; from bathrooms to living rooms, blue is perfect for our hot summers.
- Black + white + burl + blush
- 22 Tips to Make Your Tiny Living Room Feel Bigger via Brit + Co
- Getting a wood burning stove fitted: Before + After photos
- Barn Door -HOUSE SEVEN design + build