Photo via: insideoutcolouranddesign.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bird curtains and blue glass knobs :)- i love birds, my whole living room is blue bird themed
- Fifi McGee // A Brighton lifestyle, interior and baking blog: 3 ways to style a lamp: Part 1 (& amazing Loaf giveaway)
- ikea hack More
- Great blog and ideas of where to buy discounted home goods. I love love love her style
- Rug painted on wood floor
- DIY wooden couch sleeve. Creative alternative to the end table or coffee table
- A bold turquoise accent wall.
- White frame and exposed wood top furniture works great against the cool grey walls.
- Electric Fireplaces Direct, and it’s the Duraflame 20-inch insert that costs $139.00.
- French Settee in white –inspiration for my sofa redo–metallic legs and a mix of velvet & french inspired pillows.
- Cure for a Humdrum Living Room: Plenty of Pattern