Photo via: cwbarchitects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Living room – grays, blues and whites. I love the stripped curtains and the overall color scheme
- birds on wire original painting ~ love the saying… would love this hanging above the headboard of my bed
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo
- love this whole living room!
- Beautiful elegant eclectic living room, flooded with light and color spots. Love the yellow curtains and the zebra-print furniture. The Pink flowers and details on the pillows are lovely. found@aprilhamilton12
- The whole house can look like a bomb went off (and trust me, it does… too many projects going on) But as long as this room and the kitchen is cleaned, I can breathe. Once all three kiddos are in bed, the hubs and I practically run to the couch, turn on
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- If you decorate using colour psychology as your guide book you will know that blue is a colour that cools and soothes. We put together a collection of blue room; from bathrooms to living rooms, blue is perfect for our hot summers.
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!