Photo via: roomsforrentblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An inspirational image from Farrow and Ball – Lounge with walls in French Gray Estate Eggshell, trim in London Stone Estate Emulsion and ceiling in Blackened Estate Emulsion.
- new paint in living room – Wheat Bread by Behr
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- laundry/mudroom Long walks in the woods in late autumn show an abundance of chocolate brown, mushroom gray, spiced orange, and wine red. Take inspiration from the outdoors to make over your entryway with these deep BEHR paint colors.
- Shon Parker lightened the paint color and darkened the ceiling beams in a southern living room. The custom sofa is covered in a Duralee velvet; the tusk table and the ottoman, in a Larsen velvet, are both from Baker.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- Add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint and voila! Easy/cheap faux amazing thick baseboards!
- Shop for Safavieh Adirondack Modern Abstract Blue/ Silver Rug (9 x 12). Get free shipping at Overstock.com – Your Online Home Decor Outlet Store! Get 5% in rewards with Club O! – 18661113
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- Hale Navy (Pottery Barn) vs. winner – Van Deusen Blue (Benjamin Moore). Eggshell finish.
- After much consideration, the new Fitting Lounge wall color: Valspars Mark Twain House Ombra Gray in eggshell
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.