Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- Ella Rose – a beautiful, grayed out pink – I LOVE this color! A color in the new line of paint by Joanna Gaines and Magnolia Market
- beautiful space. good colors though. White, brown, the beige color or whatever that is on the walls. nice light in the room.
- @househaven on Instagram: “My lovely friend Alita @life_with_alita tagged me to play for lightandbrighttuesday ! Please check out Alitas feed because she has a beautiful home and is truly a beautiful person! sharing the sun streaming into our family room and onto our built in shelving. Always love walking into this sight, especially on sunny mornings! Thanks for thinking of me Alita! (also sharing early for brightwhitewednesday!)”
- Living room – grays, blues and whites. I love the stripped curtains and the overall color scheme
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Farmhouse style living room with fall decorating touches. Love the black and white pillows via @little
- Down with the flu but enjoying the pretty view up on the blog I shared all about how I turned our eclectic glam living room into a mid century modern oasis on a budget! (Link in profile) http://liketk.it/2qgYz @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome