Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- Decorating a Mantel with a TV Above – Meadow Lake Road
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Console of all Consoles!! look at those stunning handcut MURANO glass elements – a common feature in our Lifetime Collection from Italy. See more @ www.sovereigninteriors.com.au
- Living Room? – This gorgeous contemporary and casual rug is a dream for interior decorators, and showcases lovely rich colors like white, grey and burgundy.
- My living room, complete with a snuggled up Maud
- peer inside this dreamy SoCal bungalow complete with a colorful vintage printed rug.
- Living space complete with a cozy chunky knit blanket from Crafters Box.
- Ana White | Grandy Sliding Door Console – DIY Projects
- Great idea for how to decorate around your TV! Post includes full source list for frames and art!
- Bright and White, even at night! I love the brightness white textures bring to a space, day or night. Pillows, throws and accessories from HomeGoods. Sponsored Pin.