Photo via: heltenkelthosmig.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- White dining room with large black iron windows and arched doorways.
- Love everything about this living room, windows, green couch, orange flowers, patterned carpet..
- Decor Inspiration Ideas: Living Room | nousDECOR.com
- Salvaged windows divide a space while giving a light, airy feeling. | 27 Ways To Maximize Space With Room Dividers
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- The family room features a fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling white oak facade and a Belgian block firebox centered between walls made up of windows and french doors that allow sunlight to into the room and across hardwood floors. Photo: Contributed Photo
- This home also draws on Contemporary and Midcentury modern themes with gorgeous walls of windows and an asymmetric deign. Plan No.325742 House Plans by WestHomePlanners.com
- fireplace (with gas insert), builtins, and windows to top – but windows all the way across since no chimney.
- Cabinet made from salvaged windows.
- VELUX roof windows can let in twice the daylight of vertical windows, making your extension feel so much brighter, lighter and more spacious. Find out how more space can turn into a brighter, more inspiring space.
- 6. Add molding and:or trim to your windows — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- The Farmhouse Porch: Entry Way Refresh- plenty of old windows to use, use white pitchers and vases from wedding decor