Photo via: behr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So fun!! For a simple potted indoor plant refresh, add in an assortment of colorful cacti, like the ruby ball cactus.
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- Decorating With Old Shutters | Taking old shutters and an old arch window for a focal point over the …
- Brown fall hydrangeas in galvanized containers / Part of Instant, abundant mantel decorating with hydrangeas! by Funky Junk Interiors for ebay.com
- Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces. Paint two mason jars in white and lightly distressed and decorated with felt sunflowers with twine tied around the rim of the jar, then put them in a an old bucket.
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- Awesome tips on why a white sofa is the best choice for families with young kids, and how to stay sane about furniture stains!
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- these are awesome! DIY real wood curtain rods with a Restoration Hardware look for a fraction of the price maisondepax.com
- Love the backdrop of 2 pics. pbjstories living room
- Follow Friday time…this girl. Her heart. Her sweetness. Her smile. Her style. Youll love her! My sister says everytime she see one of her pics it reminds her of me and my taste….Ill take that all day long! Follow her…like now:):). @yellowprairieinteriors ff goodonetoo
- Turquoise painted corner built-in – It’s She Den Makeover Reveal Day! – Refunk My Junk