Photo via: ext.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Love this layout for above the couch!! Already have a big photo and sconces just need the 4 smaller ones..
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- 6. Add molding and:or trim to your windows — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- Gray-toned furniture and floor coverings keep the color palette calm, while a graceful chandelier brings in a bit of classic gold.
- BEHR Paint: Silver Drop – 790C-2 in Eggshell BEHR Paint: Popped Corn W-B-200 Trim, ceiling and doors in Flat
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- We are loving the start of this gallery wall including our MINI Lydia faux deer head. Thanks to our client @adbartl for giving us a sneak peek!
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.