Photo via: elledecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- Loft Life by Hunting for GeorgeThis inspiring loft apartment situated in Australia, was designed in 2016 by Hunting for George.
- An Island Retreat for All Seasons – Beach Bliss Living – Decorating and Lifestyle Blog
- Ralph Lauren Homes New Bohemian spool Chair in a black, white and red plaid fabric from the West Village collection
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- In a Manhattan apartment, the studys existing millwork was refreshed with a peacock shade, the sofa is by Avery Boardman, and the tea set is by Hermès. DESIGNER: Hein + Cozzi PHOTOGRAPHER: Durston Saylor HOMEOWNER: Loida Nicolas Lewis
- Portfolio | Katie Ridder
- Vibrant Orange + Charcoal Gray = Design Bliss
- Bay Harbor Islands by One D B Architecture 18 Living room, ideas, apartment, design, furniture, interior, room, decoration, house, home, indoor, cabinet.
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- In the top-level library, known as the aerie, Fernando Santangelo custom designed the sofa (upholstered in a Christopher Hyland velvet) and the cocktail table; a Holland & Sherry fabric was used for the embroidered pillows, the throws are by Loro Piana, the side tables are by Josef Hoffmann, and the carpet is by V’suske | archdigest.com