Photo via: interiorfans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This rose gold terrarium is stunning. A wonderful geometric shape and a great way to not only bring plants into your home, but be bang on trend with this geometric shape and rose gold colour.
- Tis the perfect season for knits – not only for your wardrobe but also for your home. Adding a knitted blanket or pillow to your couch or bed makes for a comfy and cozy room for you and your guests.
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Do you love Pottery Barn Home Decor but not the price tag. Check out this Pottery Barn Inspired Living Room for Less. A LOT LESS! A great way to get some inspiration & ideas for your own house.
- pillows for a brown couch | … and Bright Room (5 Tips for Lightening Up Your Brown Leather Sofa
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- Who doesnt love some cute galvanized decor and on a budget, no less! Bring some affordable farmhouse style into your home. I think I love that basket for less than $25!! | Style Trend: Galvanized Decor on a Budget | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Bring a shabby chic charm to your home by adding pieces of wall decor from Kirklands Flea Market Collection. They are full of bright colors, one-of-a-kind styles and vintage designs!
- Either side of a fireplace?!- RB 20 Rustic DIY and Handcrafted Accents to Bring Warmth to Your Home Decor