Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- living roreminds me sooo much of my room …b room I mean shed I had back home that I paintend when I was 14, bold white frame work and warm tones and accent art
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall.
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- Turn up the coziness with cabin chic style this season. Add a few accent cushions or wall art with a deer motif or go full on cabin fever with antler print curtains.
- A Swirled Peas Shower Curtain brings top quality, unique style to your bathroom! Make a beautiful, bold design statement and personalize yours today. Swirled Peas Shower Curtains also make the perfect
- Soft blue walls let this tangerine artwork and upholstered antique chair make a bold statement. (http://www.hgtv.com/designers-portfolio/room/transitional/living-areas/1425/index.html?soc=Pinterest)
- I love the accent wall & the entire coziness of this living area …. Nice
- black living room accent wall
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- A good little helper when dressing your sofa with accent pillows, that bring not only color to your room, but texture and design as well! Home Decor Tips & Ideas!
- A streamlined design with inverted pleats gives the Murano window panel a modern sensibility. Wooden buttons stacked in sets of three accent this linen-like panel in solid neutral shades. With back ta
- Where can i get a yellow accent chair like this?