Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- living roreminds me sooo much of my room …b room I mean shed I had back home that I paintend when I was 14, bold white frame work and warm tones and accent art
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall.
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- Turn up the coziness with cabin chic style this season. Add a few accent cushions or wall art with a deer motif or go full on cabin fever with antler print curtains.
- A Swirled Peas Shower Curtain brings top quality, unique style to your bathroom! Make a beautiful, bold design statement and personalize yours today. Swirled Peas Shower Curtains also make the perfect
- I love the accent wall & the entire coziness of this living area …. Nice
- Soft blue walls let this tangerine artwork and upholstered antique chair make a bold statement. (http://www.hgtv.com/designers-portfolio/room/transitional/living-areas/1425/index.html?soc=Pinterest)
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- A good little helper when dressing your sofa with accent pillows, that bring not only color to your room, but texture and design as well! Home Decor Tips & Ideas!
- Where can i get a yellow accent chair like this?
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.