Photo via: rockhouse-edinburgh.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SOLD Antique oak ombre stained chest of drawers by TRWpainted
- Cranfill Industrial Aged Pine Adjustable Crank Round Coffee Table
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- This daybed with trundle is a perfect choice for a guest room or nursery. The pull-out trundle provides an extra sleeping accommodation for guests and rolls neatly out of sight for storage.
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- Matilda Chest at Joss and Main
- Avery Chest
- Wow! DIY Industrial wire mail baskets from a $5 cleaning caddy – such a clever idea!
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Tour the cozy cottage of 12th and White Blog and get tons of great ideas for decorating on a budget and mixing new and vintage finds.
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog