Photo via: westelm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Combine traditional beauty with modern convenience in this Ashley Bronze 4-light foyer hanging lantern. This gorgeous fixture features 4 lights and a Bronze finish.
- Inside the Paris Home of One of the 20th Century’s Most Fascinating Men | Architectural Digest
- IKEA 2015 Catalog Sneak Peek: Stylists Ideas Worth Stealing
- RELAXED | LAYERING | SOFTNESS ➰〰️ some of the words that come to mind in this cosy nook from a recent project at Valentines Place in London interiordesign interior stylist design artwork layering Regram via @honkyinteriordesign
- The 404 Hotel, Nashville (Via Design*Sponge)
- Family Room Farmhouse Facelift! | Check out this living room / family room makeover – a touch of charm and a whole lot of character and fixer upper design in this cape style family room space. GinaKirk.com @ginaekirk
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.
- Bring the outside in | 10 Tips for How to Decorate Like a Designer theeverygirl
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Mykonos Large Chandelier by E.F. Chapman in Antique-Burnished Brass | Interior design by Kyle Knight Design
- Chesterfield Sofas, Armchairs, Sectionals, Sleepers | Leather, Fabric, Linen | Made in USA | Higgins