Photo via: hinescustom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- gorgeous rich brown leather working with chocolate velvet & grey. I love the combination of textures & colours here. Cosy & welcoming but still smart
- Living Room? – This gorgeous contemporary and casual rug is a dream for interior decorators, and showcases lovely rich colors like white, grey and burgundy.
- 9 Simple Ways to Add Farmhouse Charm to Any Bedroom
- This is a pine shot glass hanging display. It holds 12 of your favorite shot glasses. It measures 10 1/2 inches high by 9 1/4 inches wide. It is made
- 1 post 9 rustic elegant shelves, diy, home decor, how to, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, woodworking projects
- This dark, thin line really makes this wall paint work.
- In modern interior of Jass house. Her parents decorate with rich fabrics and expensive accessories. But it still retains a sort of cozy feeling.
- my scandinavian home: A home of a collector in rich, warm tones
- Red is a must-have colour this time of year. Team silky smooth red velvet upholstery with a rich chocolate wool carpet and gleaming gold accessories. Photography: Mark Scott. housebeautiful.co.uk
- The dark hardware contrasts beautifully with the white built-ins. Color: Morning Dew OC-140 by Benjamin Moore
- sawnailandpaint.com – Sher Williams Indigo Batik color mixed in Benj Moore Advance (bc SW ProClassic cant be done in dark colors)
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.