Photo via: home-furniture.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7. The red with the gray mirrors the Universitys colors, if we want to go down that route. color palette
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Down with the flu but enjoying the pretty view up on the blog I shared all about how I turned our eclectic glam living room into a mid century modern oasis on a budget! (Link in profile) http://liketk.it/2qgYz @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome
- How to decorate a living room with 7 EASY TIPS! See how at www.settingforfour.com
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- ComicMount is not just for graded comic books. ComicMount comic book display is also great for traditional books! Collections usually contain both traditional and graded books so we wanted to develop a product that could be used by everyone for all of their comic book display requirements. www.comicmount.com
- I got the awesome opportunity to work with the talented Irwins @irwin.construction and help add the finishing touches to a beautiful home remodel…
- Awesome tips on why a white sofa is the best choice for families with young kids, and how to stay sane about furniture stains!
- Neutral colors to pair with wood tones
- If you prefer minimalist design go for thinner and simple wooden frames or black-and-whites. Choose a simple layout and try to keep the number of pictures low. Remember, less is sometimes more.