Photo via: kylieminteriors.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 582 Likes, 79 Comments – Jen (@modernchicinteriors) on Instagram: “For the most part, I pretty much just skipped right over winter and anything related to it at this…”
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- 116 Likes, 20 Comments – Raena Interiors (@raenainteriors) on Instagram: “Smitten is an understatement when it comes to how freaking much I LOVE THESE CUBES.…”
- 3 Likes, 1 Comments – 🎀Christin 🎀 (@frostinghomedecor) on Instagram: “Good morning friends! I am so thankful for each and every one of my clients and future clients…”
- 1,435 Likes, 58 Comments – Aly McDaniel (@thedowntownaly) on Instagram: “Happy Monday! I cleaned our family room so I thought I would take a pic! Sharing for…”
- 2,359 Likes, 56 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Good Saturday morning, friends! Today, ontheblog Im sharing a few of my favorite vintage…”
- 251 Likes, 13 Comments – Courtnay Tartt Elias (@creativetonic) on Instagram: “Detailed + delivered on Thursday! creativetonic creativetonichouston creativetonicdesign…”
- 3,453 Likes, 105 Comments – ANGELA (@angelascozyhome) on Instagram: “True story Pumpkins on this side of our living room and Christmas on the other Cant believe…”
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Living Room? – This gorgeous contemporary and casual rug is a dream for interior decorators, and showcases lovely rich colors like white, grey and burgundy.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- taking photos, select a slew of favorites and have them printed and framed. they bring a splash of color and tell stories. I want to do that – its like an Instagram wall!