Photo via: freshome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Quick feng shui. Tips like this seem so simple but can really improve your perception of your surroundings (for example, taking out the trash gets rid of any bad odors). Promoting these positive feelings and good energy is the essence of feng shui.
- 19 Feng Shui Secrets to Attract Love and Money | HGTV
- Want something unique? Feng Shui living room is here
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- 1 post 9 rustic elegant shelves, diy, home decor, how to, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, woodworking projects
- 6. Add molding and:or trim to your windows — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- How to add farmhouse style to your home – A one stop shop with links to the items & they are all on sale!
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Decorating with a brown sofa – Learn to love your brown sofa with tons of inspiration for beautiful and bright living spaces with dark brown sofas.
- diy shiplap wall easy cheap and beautiful part 1, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog