Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 22 Tips to Make Your Tiny Living Room Feel Bigger via Brit + Co
- Easy Reversible Design Ideas for Rental Bathrooms | Apartment Therapy
- If You Want To Bring Happiness | living room decor | living room design | living room wall decor | Farmhouse style | modern Farmhouse | rustic decor | Joanna Gaines | fixer upper | apartment therapy
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Tour: Roommates Share a Plant-Filled Oakland Apartment | Apartment Therapy
- A Find-the-Right-Size Rug Guide | Apartment Therapy
- Entryway Storage | Make Your Entryway More Welcoming | DIY Ideas
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Either side of a fireplace?!- RB 20 Rustic DIY and Handcrafted Accents to Bring Warmth to Your Home Decor
- Cosy Interior. Best Scandinavian Home Design Ideas.
- Pallet Projects | How To Make A Quick and Simple DIY Pallet Wall. DIY Wall Art Ideas By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/23-more-awesome-man-cave-ideas/
- Decor Inspiration Ideas: Living Room | nousDECOR.com