Photo via: womensfashionesia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- I like the cozyness of this room. Also like the lights behind the sofa. Coffee table.
- Mason jar candle set – So easy to make! Just buy different sized mason jars, fill with coffee beans and vanilla pillar candles, and tie some rope around the tops for something a little extra. They look great AND your house will smell fantastic!
- I like the seats under the coffee table, the wing chair and the sliding glass door
- Living Room? – This gorgeous contemporary and casual rug is a dream for interior decorators, and showcases lovely rich colors like white, grey and burgundy.
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Bring the outside in | 10 Tips for How to Decorate Like a Designer theeverygirl
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Gray and Turquoise Living Room | Grey and turquoise living room with wood table. | Home