Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Build A Table For The Space Behind Your Couch
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- pillows for a brown couch | … and Bright Room (5 Tips for Lightening Up Your Brown Leather Sofa
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- A good little helper when dressing your sofa with accent pillows, that bring not only color to your room, but texture and design as well! Home Decor Tips & Ideas!
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- something like this, a narrow long shelf for the side of the couch??!! Painted Cottage Two-Shelf Side Table: End Tables | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- Furnitures, : Comfy Large Gray U Shaped Sectional Sofa With Contemporary Chandelier Lamp Living Room Lighting And Double Small Coffee Table Set
- I like the cozyness of this room. Also like the lights behind the sofa. Coffee table.
- Tis the perfect season for knits – not only for your wardrobe but also for your home. Adding a knitted blanket or pillow to your couch or bed makes for a comfy and cozy room for you and your guests.
- 10 Ideas To Decorate Your Small Living Room | For more ideas, click the picture or visit www.thedebrief.co.uk