Photo via: rstyle.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- How to build a DIY sofa side table for about 15 dollars! Step by step instructions
- Mid-Century Modern Side Table, Hairpin Legs, Wood, Nightstand, End Table, Sofa Table, Corner Table, Square, Small by CaseModern on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/460947456/mid-century-modern-side-table-hairpin
- something like this, a narrow long shelf for the side of the couch??!! Painted Cottage Two-Shelf Side Table: End Tables | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean
- Cute basket arrangement for side table
- Clovis Side Table – JCPenney
- Minnie Mae Paper, side table
- A pair of stylish armchairs and a side table provides the perfect reading spot.
- Classic and Fun Formal Living Room Reveal – Beautiful wingback chairs in a playful print with Target side table and Macys lamp
- Chairish Get the Looksofa // suzani throw // Mayan painting // side table // bus blind // x-base leather stool // “Penny” Kilim pillow // Bolivian textile ottoman // “Stella” Kilim pillow // Ronald Julius Christensen print // “Lyla” Kilim rug // striped mid-century chair // blue glass lamp
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- Wall Collage with Reclaimed Metal Farm Fixtures