Photo via: frontdoor.furniturerow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- Grey walls, amazing art and vibrant cushions! All what I would consider different styles yet they work so well together.
- Do you love Pottery Barn Home Decor but not the price tag. Check out this Pottery Barn Inspired Living Room for Less. A LOT LESS! A great way to get some inspiration & ideas for your own house.
- Totally going to have the kids do this, but i think i will paint the canvas first so its not white letters?
- I saved this table from the landfill and I am so glad I did! Its GORGEOUS now! And so easy to do! [media_id:3022938] [media_id:3022941] First I sanded it down…
- Most of these are under $10 bucks! Affordable farmhouse pillows available on Amazon! Get the Fixer Upper style for your home while shopping in your jammies! Joanna Gaines loves using neutral pillows to create farmhouse style. All the links on the blog | www.theharperhouse.com
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- Love the painted bead board on the ceiling!! Sure would like to do all the common rooms in my house like this.
- Love this! What to do with all of those decorator plates youve collected over the years!
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods